Cover Latter format for Fresher Civil Engineer

 Date: 08 Jan 2020

 To the 

HR Manager 

ABC Constructions ltd. 

Dear Sir/Mam 

My name is D. Dinesh having Masters in (Structures) from University Institute of Technology-RGPV,Bhopal skilled in all phases of engineering operations having demonstrated working experience of Quantity Estimation, Bar Bending Schedule, Billing, Project Planning and Site Execution in various residential, commercial and highway projects with NCC Ltd. and Dilip Buildcon Ltd. 

I am pleased to write you regarding the job position in QS and Planning Dept. in your company my Professional Internships experience with Dilip Buildcon Ltd. and NCC Ltd. as Engineer Trainee aligns well with the skills and qualifications you are seeking for this Position and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization. 

As an Engineer Trainee my responsibilities includes site execution along with preparing BBS and Quantity Estimation moreover my Internship experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set like:

 • Quantity Survey (QS) - Preparing detailed quantity estimation of building materials and rate analysis as per market standards. 

Bill of Quantity (BOQ) – Preparing Bill of Quantity as per SOR. 

Billing of Project-Preparing Bill of residential and commercial project a/c to CPWD Norms and SOR, Price escalation and material reconciliation. 

Cost Analysis and Control- Analysis as per under CPWD guidelines and rules. 

Bar Bending Schedule (BBS)-Preparing detailed BBS of complete Building structural using MS Excel. 

Architectural and Structural Drawings and Analysis– Preparing design of Building structure using Autocad and Staad.pro. 

Field Survey-Preparing Contour, Field Survey and Profile levelling using Auto level instrument. 

Project Planning and Scheduling -Scheduling of project using MSP and PRIMAVERA. 

In addition to my experience and personal qualification I have solid hand on experience in 3D and Interior work. I feel confidence that my skills and experience would enable me to ramp up quickly in this position and would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued success. 

Please review my attached Resume, Portfolio and Sample Quantity Estimation and BBS work for additional details regarding my expertise and experience. I will follow up to request an appointment to discuss how my skills and experience meets your needs. 

Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely 

D. Dinesh

Mob- XXXXXXXX33

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post