Cover Letter Format for Experience Civil Engineer

 Date : 02 Jan 2020

To the

HR Manager

ABC Company

Dear Sir/Mam

My name is Abhinav Singh presently working as a Sr. Planning Engineer at XYZ Company. I was thrilled to see your posting for the position of Project Manager. I can contribute to your position as a leader in the industry. I have experience of working with leading construction companies and managing projects with budget over 400 crores.

In my journey of more then 6 Years as a project management expert I have supervised all phases of engineering operations bidding, Planning, execution, Construction claims and extension. My experience with Dilip Buildcon Ltd. and NCC Ltd. as project management professional aligns well with the skills and qualifications you are seeking for this Position and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.

In my current position with XYZ I am I have supervised the entire ABC Plaza project which includes both technical and management activities like Preparing the schedule , Budgeting, Delay analysis, Sketch holders and client meeting. In this project our challenge was to accomplish the project within the allocated budget which was got delayed due to unavailability of land on time. Due to our strong resource monitoring system and perfect planning we successfully delivered the project within extended time.

My experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set like:

• Project Planning and Scheduling

• Sketch holder’s management

• Recourse Management

• Cost control and budgeting

• Delay analysis and EOT

I know ABC’s current plan involve developing a comprehensive team for upcoming projects. The position is perfect match for my personal and professional interests and an exciting opportunity to contribute to your continued success. I feel confidence that my skills and experience would enable me to ramp up quickly in this position and would welcome this opportunity.

My attached resume outlines my in-depth experience and professional development. I look forward to future discussing with you how I can contribute to the goals of your organization. Please contact me at your earliest convenience via mail at singh.Mayank@gmail.com or by phone at +91-1234567890.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

Abhinav Singh

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post